Privacy Statement Intertent
This is the privacy statement from Intertent BV, registered in the commercial register at the Kamer van Koophandel in Amsterdam (341 52 570). In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend to carefully read this statement.
Intertent BV is a commercial company. We rent temporary accommodations to organizations and individuals. In addition, we process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. We think it is very important that personal data are handled carefully. Personal data are processed carefully and securely by us. For that we obey the requirements of the privacy laws. This means, for example, that we:
• Clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data, through this privacy statement.
• Limit the collection of personal data to only the personal information necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
• First ask you for permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required.
• Do not pass your data to third parties, unless necessary to provide the service requested or when we are legally obliged to do.
• When we share your information, we make arrangements with third parties to, among other things, ensure that these will not be used for other purposes.
• Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We also demand that of parties that process personal information on behalf of us.
• Respect your right to look into, modify or delete your personal data on your request. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
If you want to contact us in response to this statement, you can use the contact information listed below.
Phone: +31 251 21 66 95
Post: Intertent BV, Gaasterland 22, 1948 RG Beverwijk
Depending on the services, we can provide the following personal information from you:
• Company details
• E-mail address
• Information you enter in an open field, for example as a message in the contact form or your emailaddress when you register yourself for our newsletter (via Mailchimp).
• Technical measurement data of the equipment such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your browsing habits on our website (via Google Analytics).
We process the information above for one or more of the following purposes (this depends on the services you use):
• To answer your questions or complaints via email, phone, mail or social media.
• To contact in response to the contact- or quote request you have made through our website.
• To communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and or mail.
• To offer you a quote in respond to your request.
• To send you a contract in response to your order.
We process your personal information based on the following legal grounds:
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are involved.
• The processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation that rests on Intertent BV.
• You have authorized to process your personal data for one or more of the purposes described above.
When you do not consent to the processing of your personal data prior to answering your question or contact request, requesting a quote and/or drawing up a contract, an agreement cannot be made as a result.
When we receive personal information from a third party, we are only responsible for the processing Intertent BV concerns. The relevant third party always remains responsible for the personal data, how they obtained the personal data and how they process this.
Security and access
We take appropriate security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. We make sure that only the necessary people do have access to the data, that the access to the data is protected and that our security measures will be checked regularly. Necessary people includes the people in the departments project management and financial administration. Depending on the order, your personal data (or a portion thereof) also will be shared with other suppliers who are involved in the order.
We do not keep your personal data longer than is necessary. This means that we keep the data as long as required by your requested service. Excepted the data that we need to keep longer because the law requires this.
Of course we are happy to help if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. In the unlikely event that we cannot solve this together, you have the right under the privacy laws to complain to the privacy regulator, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
We can change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website.
Request a quote online, or use our advisory tool.Request a quote
- Partnership extended with Concours d´Élégance
21 August 2019 - In the future years Intertent will also provide temporary accommodations for...View news item
- Dutch Grand Prix 2020 at Circuit Zandvoort
07 August 2019 - Really cool news from our partner Circuit Zandvoort: after 35 years the biggest...View news item
- UDC Events and Intertent extend cooperation
21 November 2017 - UDC Events, organizer of, among others, Dance Valley, Dutch Valley and Ground...View news item
- Circuit Zandvoort extends contract and good cooperation with Intertent
11 April 2017 - Circuit Zandvoort has renewed the contract and the pleasant cooperation with...View news item
- Intertent is expanding its management with the addition of Wouter Zick
06 January 2017 - Wouter Zick is becoming managing director and co-owner of Intertent in...View news item
- Ice skating season at full speed
28 December 2016 - Intertent has kept busy setting up accommodation even in these harsh winter...View news item
- Intertent and Classic Events are continuing their partnership
20 December 2016 - Intertent is happy to continue its partnership with Classic Events, organiser...View news item
- Intertent partners with TCS Amsterdam Marathon
26 October 2016 - On Sunday 16 October 2016, the 41st edition of the TCS Amsterdam...View news item
- Dam tot Dam Park 2016
29 September 2016 - On Sunday 18 September last, 50,000 runners participated in the 32nd...View news item